You Take Care of Business. We’ll Take Care of You.
Your local Express team will manage the recruiting and selection process for you and present you with only the best people for your business needs. Each applicant goes through a multi-step, ISO 9001:2000 certified selection process, including:
- Application Information Verification
- Skills Evaluation – From computer and office skills to technical proficiencies and behavioral assessments
- Employment Verification – Confirms job experiences and references
- Hiring Decision
- Matching and Assignment to Meet Client’s Needs
Each of these steps is crucial in helping you find skilled, qualified employees. But the most important part of our process is finding the right person who not only fits the job, but your unique company culture, as well.
Your Time Lost to Hire One Person
Hiring costs both time and money. In fact, more than you may realize. Take a look at the time involved for you to hire just one new employee.
Post on Job Boards
Write ad copy and post to one job board: 1 hour and 30 minutes. On average, 250 resumes are received for each corporate job opening. Many job postings will receive more, especially if you post across multiple job boards.
Reviewing Resumes and Applications
Recent reports found that recruiters spend only 6 seconds reviewing each resume. That’s 25 minutes for the first 250, but if you’re more generous, you could spend up to 5 minutes per resume – that’s over 20 hours!
It can take up to 2 hours to prescreen eight candidates over the phone.
This includes scheduling interviews and preparing questions for six candidates. Plan on an average time of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Interviewing & Wrapping Up
Activities include initial interview, testing, reference checks, final interviews, contacting other applicants, and making the employment offer which can add up to 7.5 hours.
Total Time to Place One Employee
This can range from a minimum of 30 hours to over 100 hours per position.
Workforce Management Tools Available
Online Account Management
- Includes the ability to pay invoices on our secure site
Reporting and Tracking
- Time and Attendance Systems – Eliminates signing paper timesheets and allows you to receive concise reports, review time clock reports, track schedule variations, and verify employee hours by department
- Track Staffing Usage – By department, time-frame or skill type. Receive reports annually, quarterly, monthly, or weekly to help analyze past usage for future planning