AML / FIC Compliance Analysts / Consultants – R750.00 – R900.00 per hour
Are you ready for a change?
A global professional company is searching for an AML / FIC Compliance Analyst who will have core responsibilities conducting bespoke compliance / risk advisory / forensic audits across multiple clients in banking sector to meet FIC amendment Act readiness March 2019 deadline!
AML / FIC Compliance Analysts / Consultants job highlights:
- Short-term FIC amendment Act readiness projects to meet March 2019 deadline!
- KYC / AML Compliance & Regulatory Compliance.
- Other Compliance related activities and Money Laundering Reporting and Control.
- FIC Section 29, 27 & IFTR regulatory reporting.
- Start immediately and work flexible contract periods!
What we look for in AML / FIC Compliance Analysts / Consultants:
- Compliance Certification
- Degree in (Legal, Business, other).
- 4-5 years’ experience in compliance / risk advisory / forensic within banking or professional consultancy or similar environment.
- Apply risk based approach.
- Conduct bespoke compliance / risk advisory / forensic audits across multiple clients.
- Able to work independently.
- If you have Banking Industry experience, that’s a plus!
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Angelique Mendoza can serve as your contact for this position, as well as, many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 3, Helderberg Building,
Office: 021 840 7400
Need more information about this job?
Contact Angelique Mendoza our Employment Specialist at 0218407400, or by email Angelique.Mendoza@expresspros.co.za
Please add “AML / FIC Compliance Analyst ” to the subject line of your email.
About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable South African Labour Relations Act, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.