A company, specialising in the service and repairs of vehicles, and with workshops throughout South Africa, is looking for a Branch Manager to lead their winning at their branch in Bruma.
- Book in customer vehicles and/or supervise Receptionist to book in vehicles for service.
- Test drive vehicles before instruction are given to Mechanic and enter all defects on the job card
- Quotations and contact customer regarding extra work
- Test drive vehicle before handing it to customer
- Deal with all comebacks as a priority i.e. deal with ‘unhappy’ customers first
- Ensure that no vehicle leaves without payment
- Manage Mechanics, Fitters and Cleaners
- Allocate work to workshop employees and control productivity
- Ensure Mechanics find and report every fault on every vehicle
- Ensure parts arrive on time
- Ensure Mechanics comply with “Mechanics checklist and duties”
- Check that all parts supplied to Mechanics are actually fitted (check that old parts are put into vehicle boot)
- Supervise complicated repairs
- Diagnose problems
- Ensure workshop staff comply with the requirements of the Occupational Safety Act
- Supervise Receptionist duties
- Ensure control systems are kept strictly up to date
- Responsible for discipline including timekeeping.
- 4 Years’ experience in business management and vehicle repair background
- Valid drivers’ license and own vehicle
- Computer literate in MS Office
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 17:30, Saturdays from 08:00 to 13:00
About Express Employment Professionals Midrand
Our Mission is To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.