DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for handling and running the logistics department admin office
- Working with the stores staff to verify production numbers, goods received, dispatched etc.
- Assisting with invoicing daily
- Updating logistics schedules, fuel usage reports, staff hours etc.
- Reporting on all aspects of the department to management
- Helping to coordinate stock takes and counts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Overseeing logistics staff and ensuring that they are properly attired (PPE) and that they adhere to policies and procedures put down by the company
- Tending to queries and complaints
- Liaising with clients, customers etc. and ensuring consistent professionalism at all times
THE BEST CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- MATRIC (NON NEGOTIABLE)
- A tertiary qualification in supply chain, inventory control or stock handling will be beneficial
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP is beneficial
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- and the ability to tackle problems and resolve them efficiently and effectively
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your CV and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org WITH REFERENCE LAP001
- Call us on 031 303 5079
- online via www.expresspros.co.za
SALARY AND BENEFITS WILL BE DISCUSSED IN THE INTERVIEW
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks please take your application as unsuccessful.