The Job –
- Responsible for creating new External Service Provider components in .Net . Examples of provider components are loyalty server, bill payments server, EFT, Coupon Servers. All code is primarily back end and does not require strong GUI skills.
- New provider components
- Upgrading and optimizing existing development
- Bug fixing.
Technologies used –
- General Services Engine developed in .Net 4.0.
- MS SQL Server , SQL Lite.
Technology Skills Required –
- Strong .Net coding.
- Knowledge of XML & TCP,WCF & Web API/RESTFUL.
- Keen code & process debugger.
Systems & Architecture –
- Design Pattern Principles * Knowledge of Retail Industry
- SQL Server database. design principle.
Personal Traits –
- Self-Motivated and must be methodical.
- Good coding ethics.
Minimum Skills Required:
- SQL knowledge, setup configuration, queries and design, maintenance on existing code and solutions.
- 2-3 years active experience in programming.
- 18 months SQL.
- Team player, keen attitude towards learning, ability to make decisions on your own and justify decision taken.
- Valid Drivers License.