The Assistant Manager will be responsible for the daily planning, organisation and follow up of all sales floor activities within the store. He/she will aid the Branch Manager in the day to day operations of the store as may be designated and will need the confidence to motivate and inspire the team to maximise the stores sales performance.
He/she will be required to open and close the store as well ass supervise the staff during an assigned shift. They will also ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. The Assistant Manager will maintain store appearance and product presentation to company standards. They will also provide support to sales associates during peak periods or when scheduling conflicts arise.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Computer Literate in MS Office. Experience on Pastel and photo/imaging software will be highly advantageous
- 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Must come from a retail background with some exposure, interest or experience in the printing and imaging industry.
- Excellent and effective communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Strong customer service and sales skills. He/she must be driven and customer focused.
- Must possess good leadership qualities, be able to supervise a team and have good organizational/time management skills.
- Be honest and have integrity.
Salary Offer: (permanent)
- R7500 – R8500 per month (retail market related)
A full detailed CV along with previous employer reference contact details and certified copies of ID and Qualifications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants that DO NOT meet the set standard requirements will not be considered for the position.