Our client a well established manufacuring & importer of perisheable foods is wish to employ an experienced person who has operated in manufacturing of FMCG foods previously.
Key Performance requirements
- Administration of incoming and outgoing containers
- Coordination of stock movement in Cold Store
- Monitor and report on stock levels (Stock reports to traders and third parties)
- Weekly Cold Store utilisation report
- Recording of veterinarian import containers and customs documentation
- Keep record of bonded cargo
- Process monthly storage invoices and post to customers, liaise with customers on storage requirements.
- Ensure GRV’s and GIV’s are correct for invoicing
- General administration duties including control of petty cash
- Grade 12 with Maths or Accountancy as a subject are essential or Diploma in Administration and 2 years work experience.
- 2 –3 years experience in the importing and exporting of goods preferable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-related environment
- Excellent computer knowledge using the MS Office suite, MS Excel Advanced using macros.
Must reside in the Cape Town area preferrably Southern Suburbs
Skills & Competencies:
Must be able to communicate fluently in English
A team person and ability to work independtly
Excellent ability to read and interpret the documentation
Excellent attention to detail
Enjoy a fast paced pressurised work enirnoment and able to work to strict deadlines
Excellent numerical ability