Express Employment Professionals SA is proud to announce that we’ve elevated our Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) scorecard to Level 1.
As most South African business owners will know, broad-based black economic empowerment (BEE) assists in the advancement of economic transformation and successfully enhances the economic participation of Black South Africans (African, Coloured, and Indian) in the South African economy.
At Express, one of our values as a multicultural organisation is, and always will be, “Respecting People. Impacting Business”. This resonates well with our new Level 1 status, which we are proud to announce. Yes, that’s right, we have finally achieved
Level 1 B-BBEE status through the elevation of our Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) scorecard, which now proudly sits at Level 1.
Achieving an improved B-BBEE status has put our organisation in a stronger position to offer every one of our clients added value by improving their own B-BBEE scorecard. Further to this, we’re enjoying more benefits from levelling up on their B-BBEE status. So too can businesses enjoy the following benefits should they elevate their B-BEE scorecard:
- When rated, business owners have a detailed overview of how they are performing in terms of national requirements. They will know how to increase sustainability through planning and changing for the future.
- B-BEE ratings allow business owners to possess a clear picture of what type of suppliers they have, and it gives them leverage to negotiate better prices and discounts. Assisting with a business’ procurement policy development, supplier analysis through B-BBEE is helpful.
- A business’ reputation and image are greatly enhanced through the demonstration of leadership in a particular industry.
- Businesses are perceived to be in accordance with governmental development initiatives when they elevate their B-BBEE status.
- Through B-BBEE status, businesses clearly demonstrate their commitment towards the economic, educational, and social developments in the local community in which the business functions.
- BEE ratings significantly enhance progressive and fair employment practices for all South African citizens.
- B-BEE ratings help to boost staff morale.
- BEE strategy, which forms part of a business’s overall strategy plan, can be used effectively as a marketing tool.
- The business’ name is listed in the BEE directory and is available to those searching for BEE-compliant suppliers.
With all the benefits, why wouldn’t you become B-BEE compliant or work with a business that is? To view our certificate, please pop us an email or give us a call to discuss our service offerings in detail. “Experience the Express difference” with us, visit https://www.expresspros.co.za/ today.