Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
The purpose of the role is to implement the Tier 3, Sub-D / Main Market strategy at retail level. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure targeted Coverage, Sales, Distribution and Retail Presence Objectives are met. The channel is a must win channel and of strategic importance to the Company and its principals.
• Consistent development and updating of the Retail Outlet Universe Data base.
• Consistent achieving of Coverage, Sales, Numeric Distribution & In Store Communication objectives.
• Achieving of the trade coverage plan.
• On time reporting and completion of daily administration objectives.
• Implementation of all merchandising initiatives according to determined standards.
• Responsible for all company resources on a daily basis i.e. Vehicles, POS, Merchandising material, stock, mobile phone.
• The implementation of promotions when applicable.
• Field any trade related issues or queries at store level.
• Provide ongoing market intelligence to management.
• Completed Matric or equivalent, accredited by SAQA OR equivalent work experience.
• 1 – 3 years Field Sales experience *from an Informal Trade*.
• Own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
• Must have met set targets for a defined period.
• Must be a local and reside in the relevant area of operation;
EC – Uitenhage.
KZN – KwaMashu, Umlazi & KwaMakhutha
GP – Soweto , Soshanguve & Tembisa.
FS – Botshabelo.
WC – Strandfontein ,Belville, Langa
• Basic computer skills (MS Outlook, MS Office).
• Good communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic numeric skills.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.