Career Level Officer
Our client is a recognized leader in printing inks, coatings and supplies for the packaging, publication, commercial, industrial, and digital markets and introduces solutions that enable marketers to better manage their brand colors, protect product integrity through improvements in packaging, and introduce security features that defend against counterfeiting.
They are seeking an assistant accountant to join their team.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation and load into SMART system
- Cost Centre Reviews at month end to correct any mispostings
- Insurance Claim administration
- Assigned month-end journals – General accruals, Diners, Freight accrual, Prepayment (General & Insurance), Ariba
- Product Liability claim administration – log and ensure ETQ data is supplied to support settlement
- T&E – month-end accrual, follow-up on outstanding claims, act as T&E Tax Manager ensuring correct VAT
- treatment of transactions, Credit Card administration
- Wesbank – month-end journal, report for payroll and card administration
- Contact for AP Queries for AP team including workflow
- Act as ‘Invoice Manager’ for South Africa, ensuring that all purchase orders raised are appropriately coded from a GL perspective
- Non-PO List (Maintenance & Approver)
- Freight Approver – correct coding of freight invoices, recharges processing if necessary, export related expenses passed on to Export Administrator for processing
- Exports – review draft LC’s to ensure compliance advising on amendements, preparation of document pack for submission to relevant banks, liasing with Citibank on discrepancies
- Consignment Stock Reconciliations
- Initiation of Trades in Citipulse
- Preparation and submission of required documentation to Citi once agreed to be paid
- Preparation of monthly foreign payments for review and approval
- Intercompany recharges / In-plant recharges to customers
- Preparation of documentation for Annual Statutory audit
- Monthly In-plant cost analysis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Planning and organising work
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Continuous improvement
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/xf69t3J3YjrHnDgT7
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email Monique.Hollis@expresspros.co.za
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.