Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
A market leader in waste management and recycling is currently looking for a highly motivated Baler Superintendent (Non-Kraft) to join their dynamic team.
The successful incumbent will ensure that all non-Kraft recyclable material are baled to acceptable specification according to company accepted policy. Ensure that all cores are dealt with according to company policy and procedure – shredding and/or stacking for resale. Monitor efficient and cost-effective production of bales with minimal breakages. Control and expand value extraction for non-Kraft grades. Ensure high productivity and output from the Baler. Manage maintenance of Balers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all non-Kraft recyclable material is baled to acceptable specification according to company accepted policy.
- To ensure that all cores are dealt with according to company policy and procedure – shredding and/or stacking for resale
- To monitor efficient and cost-effective production of bales with minimal breakages
- Control and expand value extraction for non-Kraft grades
- To ensure high productivity and output from the Baler
- Manage maintenance of Baler
- Report/Manage Baler Data – mechanical and production
Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time-to time by Director
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Matric – NQF Level 4+
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Leadership Skills
- Product Knowledge – all non-Kraft recyclable grades and related
- Attention to detail
- Risk Management
- Quality Monitoring
- Problem solving
- Leadership skills
- Team Manager & Good Team player
- Administrative skills
- Computer Literacy
- Analytical Skills will be advantageous
Once we have received your CV we will make further contact with you to further discuss your application, kindly note If you do not receive a response in 7 days, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.