Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client is a Pharmaceutical Company that manufacturing pharmaceutical ingredients and are looking for a Business Analyst/ ERP Admin (junior) to join their team.
The focus of this position will be to assist with the implementation, setup, configuration, and customization of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Determining and documentation of user requirements.
- Creating full technical specifications including process flows.
- Test and maintain software products.
- Implementation, setup, and configuration of systems.
- System validations according to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Creating custom reports using standard BI tools.
- Relevant degree OR Microsoft certification with experience.
- Knowledge and experience of the following:
- ERP/ Business systems.
- Business processes relating to manufacturing.
- Relational databases.
- Programming/ development.
- BI reporting.
- The ability to work independently – or part of a time – with effective multitasking skills.
- The ability to work well in a high pressure, fast pace environment, and quickly adapt to change.
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, version, and source control.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/ Microsoft NAV.
- AL programming language.
- Microsoft Power BI.
- GMP/ HACCP.
- FDA’s ALCOA+ Principles.
This is a contract position, salary depending on qualifications and experience (negotiable).
Please complete the following form to apply: https://forms.gle/Mvr4eEgEZ6ywKDd79
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo, our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email HR.Capetown@expresspros.co.za