We are growing our pool of experienced drivers based in the Western Cape.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB PURPOSE:
To provide a professional, efficient and effective driving and delivery service to support the general functioning of the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES:
- Basic knowledge of general administrative processes.
- Good understanding of organisational structure.
- Good knowledge of facility layout.
- Good knowledge of routes, related business places and locality.
- Proven Driving experience & a clean driving record.
- Good communication.
- Good people skills.
- Valid Code 10/ Code 14 driver’s license with PDP / Hazchem License.
- Task focused.
- Team player.
- Professional image.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Provide professional driver service.
MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Driver duties
- Note all visitor/item transportation requirements 24-hours in advance.
- All visitors/items timeously and professionally returned.
- Communicate flight delays to appropriate personnel and integrate these into the work schedule and daily activities.
- Ensure no speeding fines or other traffic regulation contraventions.
- Maintain professional and courteous conduct on the roads at all times.
- Maintain professional, courteous and friendly interface with visitors/clients at all times.
- Make deliveries timeously and record them in a delivery book.
- Assist where needed with unloading/ loading of the vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle in a neat and presentable condition at all times
Please complete the following form to apply: https://forms.gle/f51Z5EYxRKUvQ2356
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email; Capetown@expresspros.co.za