Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client’s Risk and Financial Advisory helps clients manage strategic, financial, operational, technological, regulatory and legal risk to enhance enterprise value.
The services provided by our client in the Regulatory and Compliance space covers; Banking, Securities and Investment Management.
Please note that all positions recruited for this client are on a contract basis.
This particular opportunity will be hybrid and/or remote.
Essential job requirements include:
- Supporting implementation of large and complex regulatory initiatives.
- Conducting credit reviews and analysis across various retail/ wholesale portfolios including providing support for M&A due diligence and third-parties purchases.
- Establishing/ reviewing processes, controls and technology infrastructure required for production attestation of regulatory reports.
- Working for a financial services consulting firm, a large bank or broker-dealers.
- Validating capital plans, resolution and QIS submissions.
- Legal/ Finance/ Banking/ CA/ MBA
- FRM (Financial Risk Manager) and/or CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Certification
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/3mLZkyXofSvbWcFQA
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email Monique.Hollis@expresspros.co.za