Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
To ensure operational efficiencies and optimization levels are achieved in the warehouse and distribution environment whilst maintaining alignment with business operations.
- Diploma in Warehouse Management / Distribution / Logistics (NQF 6) (Minimum)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Warehouse Management / Distribution / Logistics (NQF 7)- Advantageous
- 5 years’ experience in Warehouse or Distribution / Logistics in a Manufacturing environment of which: Up to 3 years should be at Supervisory level
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Suite; other relevant discipline-specific software programs)
- Knowledge of Warehousing and Distribution processes and procedures
- Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Planning and Organising
- Supervisory Skills
- Customer Focused
ISO certified recruitment procedures will be followed. Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within a week of your application.
Submit full detailed CV along with certified copies of your ID and qualifications.