Experience 3 Years
We require the services of a Facilities Foreman Manufacturing Plant for our client based in Blackheath. The candidate will be responsible for general coordination, planned maintenance, and contracted support services.
- Ensure facilities are well-maintained and managed.
- Conduct handyman work such as minor plumbing; electrical work; painting; carpentry; gardening etc.
- Perform inspection and risk assessments: develop tactical plans and mitigate identified risk elements.
- Meeting and liaising with suppliers/contractors for repairs, maintenance, and servicing requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate contractors onsite.
- Administer all registers such as tools; asset checklists; update water meter reading; update fuel reading; analyse usage and report outliers.
- Assist with occupational health and safety audits; reporting incidents; co-ordinate and recording fire evacuations.
- Co-ordinating safety and security such as alarm; guards; lock up and access control.
- In addition to the above-mentioned duties, the facilities foreman may perform other duties as assigned and required.
- Basic electrical knowledge which includes being able to identify phases, and basic electrical components.
- Mechanical and handyman knowledge with the ability to use power tools and basic machinery.
- Computer literate MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to work independently by following written and verbal instructions.
- Organizational, supervisory, and communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be physically capable of performing the job.
- 3-4 years’ proven facilities experience.
- Trade Certificates or relevant certificates.
- Clear certified copy of National Senior Certificate.
- Forklift license (advantageous).
- Drivers license and own transport.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
Please complete the following form to apply: https://forms.gle/vM8WEPvah96qUuVU7
Bouchra can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Bouchra our FOC at 021 111 0656, or by email Capetown@expresspros.co.za