Experience 2 Years
JOB AT A GLANCE:
We are looking for enthusiastic General Workers to join our team. The successful candidate will be manufacturing concrete roof tiles in a busy manufacturing environment.
For this role, we’d like you to have stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. If you fit this description, and you’re also interested in doing tough but important work, we’d like to meet you!
This fast paced role is physically demanding where you will be standing at the machine with the potential to be lifting tiles during your shift.
• You will adhere to the company’s procedures and policies.
• You will adhere to all Health & Safety regulations required on site.
• The role is demanding and as such you might work a shift pattern that may include weekends.
This role will also include but is not limited to;
• Pre shift checks
• Reporting of production records
• Full involvement in housekeeping
• Liaise with Supervisors and Management for reporting and repairing of machinery.
• Setting of machines after training
• Working to high quality standards, within set tolerances
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
Ideal candidate will have;
• Minimum Grade 12 (Matric).
• Well-motivated with a can do attitude.
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads etc.)
• Previous experience working in a busy manufacturing environment (advantageous).
• 1-2 years’ experience as a general worker/Mine worker / construction OR equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
• Willingness to be flexible and to take on and learn new tasks.
• Confident, assertive and polite individual capable of building good working relationships with staff.
• Good time management and punctuality.
• Commitment to safety rules
• Attention to detail.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.