Job Description: In-Store Merchandiser
Reporting to: Area Sales Manager
Working within the sales team to service existing customer base in Mthatha/Umtata region, the aim of this function is to assist with Merchandising with an element of store-level sales.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Packing of stores
- Maintaining product displays and Price Labelling on shelf
- Merchandising and adhering to the required merchandising standards and/or layouts of stores
- Monitoring store inventory
- Coordination of storage and space management
- Complete stock counts and general replenishment orders for the region FM as and when required.
- WhatsApp copies of all orders secured to the Area Manager for processing
- Assist in advising customers of current Promotions and securing orders for same.
- Build sound relationships with customers to facilitate long-term growth.
- Communication with Area Manager / Field Marketer on a regular basis.
- Continuously improve though feedback
- Assistance with returns by monitoring and controlling returns.
- Assist with and deliver POS as and when needed.
- Logging daily customer contact on CRM via Skynamo