Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
The Company: Established since 1964, our client is synonymous with the fishing industry in the Western Cape.
Job description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring all invoices are generated, checked, posted and forwarded to relevant customers.
- Grade 12.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Proficiency in MS (word, excel, outlook).
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of Pastell.
Key Performance Areas:
Invoicing, Credit notes, receiving daily stock movement as well as taking note of stock corrections.
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound accuracy, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment.