Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client is a global technology solutions provider who are actively seeking candidates to fill multiple roles.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior DevOps Support Engineer in a vibrant, growth-focused work environment – based in Somerset West, Cape Town.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, self-motivated and flexible. Must be able to work well in a team with a strong attention to detail – must be results-driven.
- Relevant IT Degree or Diploma
- Prior experience in an enterprise IT or development environment
- Experience in Linux based operating systems
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and methodologies
- Experience in scripting (like BASH/ KSH)
- Understanding of revision control systems (like Git/ SVN)
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of an orchestration tool (like Jenkins)
- Familiar with container technology (like Docker)
- Familiar with workings of an application server (like WebSphere)
- Familiar with workings of relational databases (like DB2)
- Hudson/ Bamboo/ Travis CI or similar
- Maven/ Ant/ Make or similar
- Sound understanding of Agile Methods
- Jython/ Groovy/ Python
- Configuration management tools
- Exposure to cloud computing
- Understanding of networking and security
- Opsview or similar monitoring tools.
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 840 7403
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 0218407403, or by email HR.CapeTown@expresspros.co.za