Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Junior Engineer at one of Africa’s leading suppliers of technologically advanced baking, food service and packaging solutions.
Our client designs, manufactures, installs and services equipment for all aspects of the baking industry.
A permanent position- the role of the Junior Engineer will provide technical support to the marketing department, sales, spares as well as to customers. He/She will be required to write and validate technical documentation, research projects as required by the Technical team. Finally, testing, validation and implementation of technical specifications are required of the successful candidate for this role.
- Mechanical/ Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering qualification.
- 2+ Years experience in a Technical/ Manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in English, as well as excellent written and verbal business communication.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Paintbrush etc).
- Low rate of absenteeism
- Quality conscious
- Sound Planning, organizational and client interaction skills
- Excellent numerical skills and essential accuracy ability.
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision.
- Ability to take clear instruction.
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 840 7403
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email HR.CapeTown@expresspros.co.za