Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client is seeking a Junior Legal Advisor to join their expanding team on a temporary assignment in Johannesburg, South Africa. *Note: Name of Client shall only be disclosed upon receipt of CV and should the applicant meet the job requirements based on the discretion of Express Employment Professionals and the Consultant screening suitable applications.
- An L.LB. degree from an accredited educational institution;
- 2-3 years relevant experience which can include articles;
- Must be able to ready, speak and write in Portuguese;
- Must be able to read and understand Angolan legislation;
- Recently admitted and after admission experience;
- Exposure to commercial law either during articles or some work experience thereafter. A more senior person would have maybe 1-2 years after admission experience.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Experience in drafting of legal agreements, documents, opinions and conducting of legal research;
- The ability to work well in a team environment but at the same time able to work independently when necessary;
- Fast Learner;
- Good verbal and written communication and listening skills;
- Ability to interpret and apply / enforce the agreements;
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Excellent administration, organisational and planning skills;
- Time management skills and quick turnaround times; and
- Prepared to travel (Local and International).