Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
JOB AT A GLANCE:
Our client, a national, award-winning car service and repairs company is looking to hire a marketing assistant who will be working closely with their marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for their brands.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Conducting branch visits and compiling reports to Franchisees/branches
- Assist branches to comply with brand standard
- Monitor social media activity
- Assisting Marketing Manager in daily operations such as:
- Screen calls
- Mails to other Marketing company’s
- Assisting with document set up such as excel/word/PowerPoint
- Assisting with projects (e.g. Ops Manual, training manuals,
- Assisting with marketing payment/slips filing’
- Office Celebrations
- General Website, Email & Signature updates
- Following up on branches & Franchisees on general emails
- SMS campaigns
- Ad artwork
- General day to day queries
- Sending out gifts/cards to Franchisees on their birthdays
- Managing Head Office/Franchisee relationships
- Supplier account management
- General legal correspondence (trademarks, CipC, Domain renewal)
- Managing Budget
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
If you do not receive a response within 7 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.