Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client, based in the west coast, is South Africa’s leading specialist risk financier for small and medium enterprises and are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team.
They are looking for someone who can actively plan and execute marketing strategies that will increase deal flow for Investments’ in the West Coast Region. They will be required to coordinate the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the Client’s Unit.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities on a regional level
- To develop and implement marketing plans and projects to increase lead generation and lead conversion rates
- To develop, build and maintain relationships with key industry players, including media partners
- To develop, build and maintain relationships with intermediaries, such as accountants, brokers and other SME service providers.
- To manage and record intermediary relationships of the Business Investment Unit
- On a regional level oversee, develop and approve marketing material such as website banners, brochures and media campaigns
- To research and compile relevant information that will support operational staff in preparing for presentations, interviews and press releases.
- To plan and implement a digital communication strategy focused on the Western Cape based on the overriding company level digital communication strategies
- To actively participate in and through digital communication platforms on behalf of the West Coast Unit.
- Monitoring marketing activities of the operational teams
The successful candidate should have:
- A relevant marketing related tertiary qualification, which should be a minimum of a degree
- Financial experience and/or operational and/or sales experience in an SME environment
- The ability to arrange and coordinate events online and offline, including webinars
- Experience in hosting webinars and other online events
- Event organising and planning skills
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years working experience in a marketing/finance environment
- An established SME relevant network in the Western Cape
- Be able and willing to travel
The ideal individual will possess the following competencies:
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organising
- Attention to detail
- The successful individual needs to be able to work with, and within a team setting.
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/3mLZkyXofSvbWcFQA
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email Monique.Hollis@expresspros.co.za