Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Marketing Operations Manager at a leading Non Profit Organization in Cape Town.
Our client is a is a Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) with facilities both locally, and internationally. Their aim is to provide a caring, loving and secure home environment for abandoned, neglected, disabled and orphaned children.
Our client is committed to providing love, nurturing, care and protection for orphans regardless of faith, gender or background. The core values are love, compassion, patience, respect, justice and hospitality.
The role of the Marketing Operations Manager will provide guidance and support teams within Marketing and Partnerships. The focus for this role will be on the mobilisation of both marketing and partnership strategy throughout the organization. The Marketing Operations manager excels in activities that facilitate scalability, predictability and efficiency of both marketing operations as well as strategic partnerships. This is an engaging and hands on role which requires a multi-skilled mind, highly capable of operating (and excelling) in all tactical areas of required projects and initiatives.
A large portion of this role will be aimed towards planning, budgeting and the development of fundraising and marketing functions within the organization. The promotion of effective collaborative team work, and a culture of professionalism, learning and development is essential.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate energetic enthusiasm with a flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets
- Degree in Marketing.
- Five years’ successful fundraising experience, event management in a marketing environment.
- Drivers license.
- Comfortable with National Travel.
- Experience in developing and delivering strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent staff management and interpersonal skills.
- High standard of numeracy and budgeting skills.
- High standard of computer competency and literacy.
- Time management skills.
- Detail orientated and meticulous.
- Self-motivated fundraising leadership with a focus on achieving financial targets.
- Ability to work flexible hours. Willingness to work evenings and weekends to support fundraising efforts.
- Working in a range of charity and volunteer environment.
- Expertize in relationship development and management.
- Public speaking experience.
- Strategic Donor Partnerships and Community Fundraising
- Managing and Motivating team members.
- Keeping up to date on key trends, best practises and fundraising legislation.
- Conducting thorough research to identify new avenues of potential funding.
- Drafting and submitting project proposals and reports.
- Build and manage internal and external networks to assist in identification, cultivation and solicitation of donors and support.
- Line Management
- Day to Day people Management
- Measuring operational performance
- Process development
- Marketing and communications
- Working closely with the Digital Officer, help to drive the digital strategy, injecting strategy, copy and expertise in to the digital offering as well as keeping up to date with the latest developments, rolling out new ideas and activities where appropriate.
- Create, Plan and oversee the implementation of our clients direct marketing programme.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as, many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Office: 0861 222 280
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 0218407403, or by email HR.CapeTown@expresspros.co.za
Please add “Surname, Initial – Marketing Operations Manager – Cape Town” to the subject line of your email.