Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
To provide efficient and professional merchandising services to allocated customers by maintaining in order to facilitate sales and improve the shopper experience. To execute and implement merchandising standards in compliance with Diplomat SA’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Deliver merchandising services productively and cost effectively.
- Conduct basic calculations for stock control and case conversion and ensure accuracy.
- Engage with customer to address complaints about deliveries not being on time, out of stock items etc. as the first level of contact.
- Maintain shelf utilization on a daily basis. In case of gaps on shelves, approach buyers and ensure resolution.
- Ensure rotation of stock in the warehouse/stock room of the customer to prevent product going past the expiry date and out of stock issues.
- Ensure the fastest selling lines are on display.
- Ensure the shelf space negotiated by KAMS materializes in all the stores.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customers.
- Escalate complaints to supervisor/KAM/Sales rep depending on the nature of complaint.
- Accurately complete the recording book, merchandiser timesheet as well scorecard on a daily basis.
- Comply with stipulated merchandising standards.
- Ensure all stock has appropriate pricing labels.
- Execute and implement the planograms as well as scheduled displays as per the specification file or according to monthly priorities.
- Engage the customer to implement the brand priority document.
- Monitor all the brands/count lines in order to check stock in store.
- Maintain the recording book with updated planograms and display schedules.
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities.
- Completed Matric or equivalent accredited by SAQA.
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience from the FMCG environment.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and use of relevant devices.
- Basic math and calculations skills.
- Product knowledge with good communication skills.
- Good relationship and time management skills
- Attention to detail skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Must reside in Rustenburg.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.