Career Level Manager
This role is based in Grabouw.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the assistance and planning, monitoring, scheduling, and measurement controls of the department. With dominantly administrative functions and responsibilities, the ideal candidate will be required to ensure that duties in relation to design projects, monitoring equipment supply, and office administration required to be carried out. They will also be required to ensure standards to achieve the company’s administrative, planning, and business objectives.
- Office Management experience in a technical/ engineering environment.
- Ability to collect info in order to prepare reports.
- Diary management and experience preparing travel arrangements of executive staff.
- Client Relationship Management Systems.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Debtors and/or Creditors administration experience (an advantage).
- Technical skills/ competencies :
- Grade 12.
- Secretarial certificate or diploma.
- Appropriate Drivers’ license.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Marketing and media awareness.
- Strong computer literacy Palladium software.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Customer focus and responsiveness.
- Good time management.
- Team player.
- Accurate/ eye for detail.
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/YWPhjrifjGuW1NVY9
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo, our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email HR.Capetown@expresspros.co.za