Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
We are busy looking for an experienced Receiving Clerk based in Cape Town.
Job Requirements & Experience:
- Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, Internet etc.)
- Receiving experience 3-5 years
- Warehouse and Distribution Operations (FMCG) experience 3-5 years
- Knowledge ERP systems (training will be arranged if the candidate requires)
- Ability to work within strict time constraints
- Good organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Own Reliable Transport
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure invoices and documents from suppliers are filed according to agreed procedures
- Ensure copies of grn’s, d/notes, or invoices are submitted to the Stock controller on all stockable items received.
- Receive returns from vessels as per agreed procedures and processes
- Return stock items to relevant departments (Technical or Provision) on the same day of return
- Arrange for returns of “buy out” items to suppliers within 48 hours of the date of GRN
- Ensure goods are received from suppliers as per agreed procedures and processes.
- Ensure that goods received correspond with all information on Purchase Order and Delivery Note/Invoice from supplier
- Ensure goods received are compliant with documents and requirements
- Ensure that Purchase Order is present before receiving and checking incoming stock / “buyouts”
- Ensure expiry dates, condition and packaging of ordered items are checked
- Receiving all stock and non-stocked items, check the quality and quantity of products and verify against documentation
- Report all quantity or quality-related matters received to Buyer and Warehouse Manager before the supplier leaves the receiving area.
- Ensure all necessary documents accompany order and handed to receiving data center on the same day received
- Ensure received goods are timeously distributed to Despatch or stock items to Warehouse
- Ensure that stock is packed neatly and per the Housekeeping Policy
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations and procedures are followed at all times
- Maintain a neat, hygienic and safe working environment at all times
- Assist with stock takes monthly and quarterly as required.
If you would like to apply kindly send an email to HR.Capetown@expresspros.co.za