Job ID 186891
Career Level Student
Experience Less Than 1 Year
The Recruitment Administrator is generally the first contact that any person visiting an Express office has and, in most cases, is the foundation upon which the person’s overall impression of Express is based. It is the Recruitment Administrator’s responsibility to answer telephones, greet visitors, administer employment forms, administer skills evaluations, monitor the office’s appearance, and participate in achieving the overall goals of the office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome all applicants and visitors promptly with a warm greeting.
- Answer all telephone calls by the third ring. All contacts with office should be handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Determine callers’ needs and answer their questions, resolve issues, or route calls as necessary.
- Document 100% of Inquiry Calls in the automated system.
- Review and respond to all online applications on a daily basis.
- Document applications and related contact information in the Express automated system in an accurate and timely fashion
- Review applicants for possible fit with open Job Orders and coordinate setting up interviews with Employment Specialists.
- Maintain a ratio of scheduled interviews to interviews completed as close to 100% as possible, ensuring applicants are interviewed and processed
- Administer skills evaluations and review for completion, providing instruction and encouragement.
- Enter applicant data from employment applications into the automated system.
- Type correspondence, prepares mailings, and update mailing lists as needed.
- File applications, associate paperwork, and other documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of all processed documents.
- Maintaining of social media pages on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Support office team as needed.
- Maintain an orderly office appearance.
- Ensure adequacy of all office supplies and forms.
- Work in accordance of the Express system.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Matric and Qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Management or similar.
- Customer service or sales experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency
- Fluent in written and spoken English
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.