Experience 5 Years
To achieve overall sales targets set for the SADV ISP financial year, and ensure the company drives the right principles around managing sales and achieving revenue targets out for FTTH; FTTB and FTTR.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Create a tactical sales plan:
- Gather customer intelligence information for targeted market.
- Perform market and competitor analysis.
- Develop a tactical plan per customer base to grow sales in FTTH; FTTB and FTTR.
- Engage external customer base.
- Grow and develop C-level relationships.
- Develop sales forecast for financial year.
- Execute sales strategy to grow revenue streams
- Tactical sales plan is created and implemented according to Divisional Strategic goals as set out by the CEO.
Oversee and track Sales staff deliverables:
- Track staff execution against sales strategy and targets set out.
- Track customer excellence against Nett Promoter Score.
- Track activity versus output of staff.
- Maintain revenue assurance goals and provide regular feedback to the CEO.
- Assist staff when escalated events occur.
- Revenue conversions in line with CEO issued targets.
- Monitoring Execution of sales strategy.
- Track Sales achieved against outstanding forecasts:
- Manage relationship with re-sellers ensuring targets are met.
- Communicate re-seller non-compliance and enforce SLA’s.
- Manage Internal Sales team pipeline.
- Forecast sales accurately.
- Measure and track individual pipelines.
- Monitor order intake velocity.
- Ensure positive order intake against sales targets set.
- Ensure healthy pipeline.
- Provide weekly Reports to CEO around top line revenue performance.
Allocate Internal Resources:
- Assist in refinement of internal and external customer processes.
- Create a platform for SADV customer for internal and collaboration.
- Correct resources assigned to projects.
- Identify potential bottlenecks.
Clean up of historic contracts and re-building of relationships:
- Responsible for managing relationships with existing customers (property groups).
- Clean-up of historic problems within the organisation.
- Rebuild SADV reputation and customer relationships.
- Ensuring pre-historic issues are resolved and full report provided within 6 months of employment.
- Interview, select and appoint potential staff.
- Onboard new staff members to ensure quickest time to performance.
- Set meaningful performance targets for all employees and clearly outline efforts required to reach deliverables.
- Explain how work roles contribute towards overall strategic objectives.
- Support, coach and mentor staff.
- Develop and agree upon standards against which to measure behaviour and performance up front.
- Assess performance and behaviour.
- Provide regular, constructive feedback and reinforcement regarding performance.
- Counsel staff where behavioural problems arise.
- Give recognition for work well done.
- Encourage employees to adhere to company values.
- Work with staff to create individual development plans addressing employee and business needs, encouraging employees to participate in learning opportunities.
- Provide developmental assignments to staff based on career interests and business needs.
- Manage team performance, promoting cohesiveness and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Chair meetings to ensure team is updated with information required and in order to manage team direction and performance.
- Retain good performers.
- All staff members have contracts and job descriptions.
- Performance measures are designed for all staff and communicated to them.
- Performance reviews are completed quarterly for all staff.
- Individual Performance Improvement Plans are available and agreed upon with all staff who fall short of minimum standards.
- Proof of annual developmental assignments is available.
- Manage conflict and performance within the team.
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time-to-time by management.
- Perform all ad-hoc duties within agreed timeframes
- Office based and travel is required.
- Own vehicle required.
- Required to work overtime as per business requirement.
Competencies and Minimum Requirements:
Knowledge, qualifications and experience
- A degree or diploma preferable.
- Proven revenue target met- track record with previous employers.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales, in the Telecommunication Sector.
- At least 3 years’ experience a Sales Management role.
- Applies commercial insight to deliver a prompt and appropriate response to business matters to influence a positive outcome.
- Performs planned activities to boost the sales of products and services in line with sales targets.
- Manages efforts put forth to attain and manage a company’s sales objectives. Sales management can involve any of the following activities: (1) formulation of sales strategy through development of account management policies, sales force compensation policies, sales revenue forecasts, and sales plan, (2) implementation of sales strategy through selecting, training, motivating, and supporting the sales force, setting sales revenue targets, and (3) sales force management through development and implementation of sales performance, monitoring, and evaluation methods, and analysis of associated behavioural patterns and costs.
- Experience in managing in house CRM sales systems and tools.
Demonstrate SADV’s High-Performance Behaviours:
1. We deliver until we delight.
2. We are fast.
3. We push for the extraordinary.
4. We enrich society.
5. We make a difference.
6. We celebrate as a team.
- Applies a systematic process of envisioning a desired future for a discipline and translates this vision into broadly defined goals and a sequence of steps to achieve them. Engages others in a strategic vision for the future.
- Identifies problems, analyses problems, generates workable solutions and resolves problems according to acceptable business quality standards and so as to minimise workflow disruption.
- Puts in sufficient effort to meet or exceed business and customer expectations both in terms of delivery and quality. Able to act without being prompted to. Demonstrates a sense of urgency, self-motivation and ownership in work. Has a need for achievement. Achieves results.
Planning and Organising:
- Provides a written account of intended future action to achieve specific objectives within a specific timeframe. This explains what needs to be done, when, how, and by whom.
- Exchanges information, news, ideas and views to create shared meaning. Communication occurs between levels, departments and employees. Uses appropriate methods of communication and transmits clear, professional messages. Checks own understanding.
- Has a set of abilities allowing positive interaction and effective working relationships. Constructively handles disputes and people issues. Has skills in the areas of relationship building, communication, listening, delegating tasks, providing feedback and leadership.
- Presents the key points of an argument persuasively coming across assertively and with credibility. Makes an immediate positive impression on others and is able to change their views, attitudes and behaviours towards company offerings using written or spoken words to convey information, feelings and reasoning as and when required.
- Focuses on meeting and exceeding the needs of internal and external customers by anticipating customer needs, delivering within timeframes and to quality standards, measuring customer reaction and maintaining necessary contact with customers.