Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOB AT A GLANCE:
Our client, an IT Consultancy and Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software applications
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Developing quality assurance procedures
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Establishing a detailed program specification through discussions with clients.
• Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language
• Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems
• Working as part of a team (internal and external), which may be established purely for a particular project or projects
• Conducting testing and installing applications into production environments
• Reacting to problems and correcting them as necessary
• Evaluating and increasing applications’ efficiency & effectiveness
• Adapting applications to new requirements, as necessary
• Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
• Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users.
• Training users
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent qualification.
• At least 5 years’ experience in web and software development
• Proven experience as application developer
• Good understanding of Domain Driven Design and general design patterns.
• Cross Platform Dev experience (Flutter or Xamarin) will be valuable:
• Experience in designing and building Mobile & Web Applications
• Design and create SQL Server databases per project needs.
• Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE FOLLOWING:
• C# or VB.Net a must
• ASP.Net Core, MVC a must
• Angular a must
• React an advantage
• HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, JQuery
• RESTful APIs (ASP.Net Web API)
• Azure cloud infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS)
• Microservices Architecture
• Azure DevOps, Git
• Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
• Microsoft Azure App Services, Azure SQL
• ORM Tools (e.g. Entity Framework)
• Agile Scrum Kanban
• Dependency Injection Tools
• Interest in Microsoft Technologies
• Interest in Mobile App Technologies
If you do not receive a response within 7 days of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.