Career Level Others
Experience 8 Years +
Our client, a well-established client seeks to employ an experienced Shop Assistant to be located at their N1 City branch. The suitable incumbent will report to the National Sales Manager and Executive Marketing Trade Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Counter sales, telephonic orders, invoicing, receipting of stock and general administration and client service;
- Stock control;
- Assist with deliveries when required;
- Required to work every second Saturday.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Valid South African ID
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license
- Minimum Grade 12 qualification
- Must be fluent in English & Afrikaans – speak; read & write
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in sales administration duties
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in customer service relations
- Advance IT skills in MS Office – Excel; Word & out Outlook
- Ability to work after hours and weekends
Minimum Skills & Attributes:
- Strong administration, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Must be self motivated, be able to work independently and be results driven
- Proven ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience using Largo tint software will be advantageous
Applicants to send a full detailed CV along with certified copies of ID, Driver’s license and qualifications. If you have not had feedback within a week after submitting your CV, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.