Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Our client designs, manufactures, installs and services equipment for all aspects of the baking industry. They are looking for an experienced, focused, detail oriented Storeperson to be responsible for receiving and despatching of mechanical and electrical parts to manufacturing and the spares department.
- Matric / Grade 12 with mathematics and Supply Chain or similar diploma/degree.
- Five or more years in manufacturing environment/FMCG as a Storeperson.
- Good planning, organising , leading and controlling skills
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written and an ability to share information
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Suite and a recognised ERP System essential – SYSPRO an advantage.
- A critical thinker: ability to input, retrieve and analyse data and apply knowledge to ensure accurate inventory and stock levels are maintained.
- Ability to be responsible and accountable for managing expenditure
- A knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to manage Stores Team: with good listening, motivating and conflict resolution skills,
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles is advantageous,
Key duties are (but not limited to):
- Accurately receiving and despatching of stock
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data to ensure optimum levels of stock and accuracy of inventory.
- Stock take in accordance with company requirements
- Ensure ISO Quality system integrity
- Reduce risk and ensure the security of Stores area and all stock
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to and all members of team trained
- Continuous improvement in line with a compliance with business protocols
- Building and maintaining relationships with Buying Department, Spares, Factory and Accounts department
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/CnWF1i98kNtkseoM6
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email Monique.Hollis@expresspros.co.za
#expresscapetown #storeperson #expresscpt