Experience 5 Years
We are currently growing our pool for System Administrators based in Cape Town.
We are seeking candidates experienced in – the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring, and maintenance of the operating system software and hardware and associated utility software architectures, in support of operational system (s) and the development environment.
– The authorization and monitoring of access to computer (s) or infrastructure in accordance with established organizational policy. Investigation of unauthorized access, and the performance of other administrative duties relating to security management.
– Provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Senior certificate (matric).
- Fluent in English & Afrikaans.
- At least 5 years’ experience with FortiNet ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of Ubiquiti ecosystem.
- At least 5 years’ experience with Windows Server (2012-2019).
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL Server (2008-2012).
- At least 2 years’ experience in Terminal Services.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Working knowledge of VBScript.
- Working knowledge of Unix-based services.
- Experience in Ansible, Docker, and DSC.
- Experience in Papercut.
- Working knowledge of Agile.
- At least 3 years’ experience with service desk/ ticketing systems.
- Be able to travel to other locations/ sites.
- Attention to detail.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Manage data as an asset.
- Communication effectively, both verbal and written.
- Planning and organizing skills.
Please complete the following form to apply: https://forms.gle/Mvr4eEgEZ6ywKDd79
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo, our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email HR.Capetown@expresspros.co.za