Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Our client designs, manufactures, installs and services equipment for all aspects of the baking industry. They are looking for a technical writer to join their team.
- Matric certificate with higher grade English – tertiary education advantageous
- Excellent English written skills with an ability to simplify technical instructions to the lowest common denominator
- Excellent/advanced word processing skills
- Sound analytical skills, ability to investigate and understand how technical processes work.
- Above average attention to detail and ability to work in a structured method
- Sound administrative, planning, and organisational skills
- Very good numerical skills essential
- Technical background, experience in a technical environment will be an advantage.
- Knowledge /experience in an ISO environment will be an advantage
- Good attendance record
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision
- Ability to take clear instruction
- Quality conscious
Key duties are (but not limited to):
- Create a complete database of manuals and associated documentation (manufactured and sourced equipment)
- Adhere to the structure and requirements of ISO system
- Maintenance of manuals/documentation
- Upgrading and standardizing manuals /documentation
- Create new manuals in a structured format
- Create and standardize technical notices
- Create training documents and evaluations
If you would like to apply please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/3mLZkyXofSvbWcFQA
Mo can serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
We are located at:
Unit 18, T2 Building, Gants Plaza,
Gerber Boulevard, Strand,
Office: 021 111 0656
Need more information about this job?
Contact Mo our Recruitment Coordinator at 021 111 0656, or by email Monique.Hollis@expresspros.co.za
#expresscapetown #technicalwriter #expresscpt