Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
- Deliver merchandising services productively and cost effectively.
- Conduct basic calculations for stock control and case conversion and ensure accuracy.
- Engage with customer to address complaints about deliveries not being on time, out of stock items etc. as the first level of contact.
- Maintain shelf utilization on a daily basis. In case of gaps on shelves, approach buyers and ensure resolution.
- Ensure rotation of stock in the warehouse/stock room of the customer to prevent product going past the expiry date and out of stock issues.
- Unpack the stock related to promotional events and displays.
- Ensure the fastest selling lines are on display.
- Ensure the shelf space negotiated by KAMS materializes in all the stores
- Conduct an inspection at point of sale to ensure compliance to prescribed standards.
- Take pictures of displays and utilization of shelf space as proof to Vendor of meeting requirements and standards.
- Build and maintain relationships with the customers.
- Unpack the display units and assemble according to standards.
- Accurately record activities on a daily basis to ensure Diplomat meet expectations set by the Vendor.
- Conduct planning of deliveries to point of sale to ensure meeting deadlines during high peak times.
- Escalate queries and concerns to supervisor/KAM/Sales rep depending on the nature of complaint.
- Accurately complete the recording book, merchandiser timesheet as well scorecard on a daily basis.
- Comply with stipulated merchandising standards.
- Ensure all stock has appropriate pricing labels.
- Execute and implement the planograms as well as scheduled displays as per the specification file or according to monthly priorities.
- Engage the customer to implement the brand priority document.
- Monitor all the brands/count lines in order to check stock in store.
- Maintain the recording book with updated planograms and display schedules.
- Take responsibility for self-development through self-study, identification of learning opportunities.
- Completed Matric or equivalent accredited by SAQA OR equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in the Merchandising environment, preferably from the FMCG industry.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Time Management skills & attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Basic numeric skills.
- Flexibility to sleep out as and when required.
- The ability to work under pressure and overtime when required.
- Must be based in Pietermaritzburg and Vryheid, Kwa-Zulu Natal region.
Application ends in 16d 17h 51min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.